Use Caesars Sportsbook promo code ACTION4FULL to get a free bet if your first bet loses, up to $1,250.
Today’s board contains 12 games, including:
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Tennessee Titans
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Washington Commanders
- Green Bay Packers vs Philadelphia Eagles
Use the following Caesars promo code to start wagering on one of the busiest Sundays in the NFL:
- ACTION4FULLwhat gets users anywhere up to $1,250 in first bet insurance when placing a bet on any NFL football game today.
- ACTION4PICSearning every new user in Maryland up to $1,500 “On Caesars” or $100 in free bets if their first bet is under $100.
How to sign up for Caesars
- Click here, select your state and enter the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information (name, date of birth, address and email address).
- Make a deposit using your bank account, PayPal or credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app and log into your account.
- Wager up to $1,250 on your first bet.
Terms & Conditions conditions
- Available States: Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and Wyoming.
- To qualify, the The minimum deposit is $20.
- The promotion Value applies to your first real money betup to one Top value of $1,250. Caesars will credit you with free bets equal to your stake two days after the bet has been settled if your bet loses.
- Your bet must be settled within 30 days of account registration to qualify.
- The free bet balance must be used within 14 days after receipt, otherwise it expires.
First Bet Insurance: Bengals vs. Titans
Let’s take a closer look at today’s exciting Bengals vs Titans clash to explain how Caesars’ first bet insurance works.
Tennessee Titans +110 at Caesars Sportsbook
When these teams last met, the Bengals eliminated the Titans 19-16 in the AFC divisional round in January. Tennessee was No. 1 overall, so that loss hurt. The Titans certainly won’t forget that loss in this matchup against the Bengals. Keep in mind that defensive tackle Jeffery Simmons and placekicker Randy Bullock are both questionable for this game.
Tennessee’s confidence should be high as they are currently ranked number one in the AFC South and have won seven of their last eight games.
Cincinnati Bengals -130 at Caesars Sportsbook
The Bengals pulled off an upset against the Titans in the AFC Divisional game, so they’ll try again today as slight favorites at Nissan Stadium. Joe Mixon, Cincinnati’s top running back, is still recovering from a concussion and is questionable. Ja’Marr Chase, who is struggling with a hip injury, is expected to play against the Titans. Mixon and Chase are integral parts of the team, so their status for this game will likely affect the outcome of the game.
The selection: Both teams are top or second best in their respective divisions, so expect a fight today. Additionally, the Bengals are one of the best offensive teams while the Titans are one of the best defensive teams in the NFL. However, when Chase and Mixon (or either of them) aren’t playing, the Titans have the advantage here. If they play, this game can go to the end. The Titans have the longest active ATS winning streak, so don’t be too surprised if they secure the win. Choose wisely in this duel.
Betting with First Bet Insurance
If you join Caesars and place a $100 moneyline bet on the Titans:
- Titans win: You win $110 and keep the $100 deposit for a total payout of $210.
- Lose Bengalis: Receive $100 in free bets.
Use of your free bets
We always recommend using free bets on plus money bets (underdog bets) as you get a much higher expected value.
If you’ve lost your moneyline bet on the Titans vs. Bengals, you can wager your $100 free bet on the most one-sided NFL match today – Green Bay Packers vs. Philadelphia Eagles. The Packers are +240 to win against the best team in the NFL.
The Eagles are 9-1 and lost their first game of the season to the Washington Commanders at Lincoln Financial Field two weeks ago.
When the money line bet hits: You win $240 and the $100 free bet has been used. You’re still making a profit of $140 since you made your deposit.
If the money line bet fails: Good luck next time you earn a free bet!
New to the world of sports betting? Check out our 12 sports betting tips and guide to reading American odds.
How would you rate this item?